Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pin It to Win It! A KitchenAid Mixer in Everything Blue


I know this makes a double post for today, but I couldn't wait to share THIS INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY with you. Mary DeMuth is giving away a KitchenAid mixer to ONE LUCKY WINNER who enters her Pinterest contest. Here are the details (click through the image to go to the official entry site):


If you haven't heard, her newest book, Everything, released on October 16th. I highly recommend it. It would make a great Christmas gift for anyone in your life, too. You can buy a copy HERE.

If you enter the contest, please leave me a comment and let me know. 
I'd love to check out your Everything graphic!

So, what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here at My Thoughtful Spot! I love hearing them!