Thursday, November 11, 2010

~ Thursday Ten ~

I apologize for missing the past two days and for not having a photo with this post...
I have come under the pressure of a sinus infection, and my head feels like a block of cement this week...

Ten Things I Miss About "Home"

1. The Mountain Views
2. My family - Zach, Mom, Dad, Sister, Nieces, Grandma, Brother-in-law, Father-in-law, Sister-in-law, etc.
3. My church family.
4. Leading under Pastor and Nan. I need a season to refuel with them.
5. CMCA - I truly miss having my children in a Christian learning environment.
6. The kiddos - I miss seeing my kids happy while they enjoy the companionship of their lifetime friends.
7. Spending all of the holidays with our family.
8. Okay, as much as I hate to admit, I find myself longing for snow this year...
9. Did I already say the mountains?
10. Spending time with my family...scrapbooking with my sister, hanging out at Mom's for an evening, women's meetings with WOW, and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here at My Thoughtful Spot! I love hearing them!