Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It Didn't Happen Today

When I woke up this morning, I realized that all of my ambitions for today were going nowhere. My head was full of sinus pressure. The headache alerted me to the fact that there was no way I would be able to look at a computer screen all day. It was only amplified by the sunlight streaming through my windows, announcing a beautiful day outside. I really dislike it when that happens. I feel like I'm missing out on something wonderful when sunny days go by. At least I could step outside into the warmth and take a deep breath of fresh air...

But alas, this is how my day went:

I started out here, with the intent to start working on a non-fiction title that I have in mind...
 
...doing a bit of research.

I ended up here...
 
...with a crash course in Zzz....

And, my kiddo, spent the time doing this...


(At least he was on his feet all morning...)

So much for getting work done. My day is pretty much spent. The kids will be home in an hour. It will be time to cook dinner, get homework done, get showers taken, and bedtime...maybe I'll get enough sleep tonight to make it happen tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here at My Thoughtful Spot! I love hearing them!