Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Busy Seasons in Life

Photo Courtesy of Marcelo Gonzalez
May nears and my life books up. Literally. I've got chapters to write, chapters to edit, articles to develop, business supplies to round up, other people's works to edit, email to check, Tweets and posts to schedule (and that's just the business/work side of life).

In this busy season, I don't wish to neglect my blog or you, my readers. In hopes that I don't miss a post (or a week of them), I decided to share some of the most visited posts I've written in the past couple of years. Hence, the titles "Revisiting". I pray you find continued encouragement, something new and fresh. If you've read them before and enjoyed them, feel free to pass them on to a friend. If you haven't commented, please do. I love to know your thoughts and insights, as well!

If your life is as busy as mine, I pray God supplies the rest and nourishment you need both physically and spiritually. If it's a slower season for you, may you find peace in this time and may God prepare you for the next busy season to come. Either way, enjoy it!

I'll start posting new thoughts again toward the end of May. Until then, keep a watch out. I may add a Tuesday or Thursday post here and there as inspiration strikes (and time stands still for a moment or two). I also have a couple of book reviews coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, Alycia - May is the busiest month of the year for moms with school children! It's way worse than December.

    Enjoy your short sabbatical and I'll look forward to your revisted posts. You never know when you might come across something that sparks you to write something more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here at My Thoughtful Spot! I love hearing them!