Saturday, March 31, 2012

Join Me for an Easter Celebration

Photo Courtesy of Patrizio Martorana


Easter Sunday is on April 8th, one week away. In honor of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, I will be posting daily this week. I will share my thoughts on the events leading up to His crucifixion.

I hope you will join me in celebrating abundant life over the next week! The first post will be up tomorrow, April 1st, at 3:00 PM EST.

And Happy Resurrection Day! To life!

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." - John 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here at My Thoughtful Spot! I love hearing them!