Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm Sorry!

If you are subscribed to receive emails of my blog posts, I would like to extend an apology...

My mother informed me she received a large amount of blog posts from me yesterday...

I did not intentionally blast you with emails of my posts...

I imported posts from another blog I wanted to delete, and I didn't expect them to go out via email. 

Please accept my apologies, don't feel that you need to read them all, and I won't be offended if you delete them from your inbox without opening them. Please understand I had no intention of flooding your email account. 

Thank you!

As for my normal posting schedule, which has been "off" this week, I will resume regular posting next week. I've been working on setting up our ministry website and am now visiting my parents in the frigid, snowy North for the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here at My Thoughtful Spot! I love hearing them!