Wednesday, December 22, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT


My husband has just received word that he's been given tomorrow off! Yippee! This means that we will be traveling home a day earlier than we expected. 

As a result, I will be bidding adieu to my blog until 2011. Instead of spending days thinking about what I want to write about and what you, my dear readers want to read about, I will be spending time with my mother, father, sister, brother-in-law, grandmother, father-in-law, sister-in-law, and step-son. This brings me GLAD TIDINGS OF GREAT JOY...

So, as we approach the SILENT NIGHT, I wish you all PEACE ON EARTH, GOOD WILL TOWARD MEN. For UNTO US, A CHILD IS BORN who will save His people from their sins. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year! 

I look forward to sharing with you in 2011 from God's overflow. Until then, enjoy your holiday season! Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here at My Thoughtful Spot! I love hearing them!