Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Coming into Christmas

As we come into the Christmas season and begin to bet busier and busier with all of the holiday bustle, I wanted to remind you to slow down and enjoy the season. Have fun with your family, whether they're kooky or not. Enjoy the festivities with your friends! And, take that extra time to go out and see the community Christmas lights, take a walk in the crisp air, or open your front door when the carolers come by!

As for peekabooproductions in the new year? I am starting work and photography on a how-to for my pine cone ornaments that everyone loves. I am also trying my hand at some ACEOs. I have some great ideas up my sleeve!

I hope to see you successful in 2009! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here at My Thoughtful Spot! I love hearing them!