Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Book Review - When a Secret Kills by Lynette Eason

Lynette Eason kills it again! With each book I read, she became one of my favorite authors, as every romantic suspense she writes has me on the edge of my seat turning pages before I can finish the last sentence. I absolutely have to know what's happening next.

When a Secret Kills is the final book in her Deadly Reunions series. Every book has been gripping, but this one tops them all. I couldn't put it down.

Here's the back cover copy, in case you'd like to check it out:

Investigative reporter Jillian Carter knows it's time to put the past to rest. She's tired of looking over her shoulder, letting a killer go free. She's no longer the scared kid who changed her name and disappeared. Now, no matter what the cost, Jillian must do what she is trained to do - find the truth and expose it. And the truth is that Senator Frank Hoffman committed murder ten years ago - and Jillian watched it happen. Didn't she?

Let me tell you, Senator Hoffman is one scary man. When Jillian teams up with her high school flame, Colton, they work together to get the proof they need to attempt to bring Frank to justice. More than one friend is in danger (and has been in the past two books). And there's another element to the book that makes the tension even stronger, but I won't give it away.

Curious? Here's where you can get a copy:
CBD
Amazon
Barnes & Noble

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good, Alycia! I haven't read Lynette's work but it sounds like I should!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here at My Thoughtful Spot! I love hearing them!