Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday {in focus} ~ Created for Adventure


I've seen a lot of posts this week about stepping out of our comfort zones and living a life of adventure with God. Maybe these are a result of the down economy and a need to find new careers. Maybe these posts are about the evil occurring in this world and the need for Christian believers to take a stand for righteousness and truth. Maybe the authors are bored of the same-old, same-old routine of everyday life. Whatever the reason for the sudden flux of posts concerning stepping out, I wanted to post a reminder that God knows the path that He has intended for you and for me.

A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps.
~ Proverbs 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here at My Thoughtful Spot! I love hearing them!