Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Countdown to Christmas - Day 21

"My soul magnifies the Lord,
And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.
For He has regarded the lowly state of His maidservant;
For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed.
For He who is mighty has done great things for me,
And holy is His name.
And His mercy is on those who fear Him
From generation to generation."
~ Luke 1:46-50

What has God done for you? Have you proclaimed it today? Have you shared your testimony with others? Have you told those around you of your lowly state and how God has done great things in your life?

Share your testimony with another today. Shout from the mountaintop of the glory of the Lord, your Savior. Don't be shy. It may change someone's life...

Lord, help me to be bold and brave and courageous when it comes to sharing my faith with others. Open my throat, so that my words may come forth. Help me to testify of Your goodness and mercy. Help me to get past the fear of the unknown, so that others may come to know You this Christmas season.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here at My Thoughtful Spot! I love hearing them!