Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Random List of Things I Love

Today's one of those days I'm trying to catch up on all I've gotten behind with, including blogging. Since there are so many fabulous ideas for quick posts on these kinds of days, I'm "borrowing" one from fellow blogging enthusiasts Marybeth Whalen and Pioneer Woman today. Here is my list of random things I love, in no particular order:
I love zoo animals and taking pictures...

Jesus

Victor H. Morales

Zachary, Ezra, Caleb, Hannah, & Gideon (Okay...maybe there is some order, but only for the first three items on my list.)

The smell of a fresh rain

Coffee

Chocolate

Books by James L. Rubart

My parents (including the in-laws)

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Version

U2

Reading

Music of all sorts

Brownies (especially warmed, under cookies and cream ice cream & slathered with hot fudge)

Friendships

Going to the movies

Date nights with my hubby

Writing

Hiking in the Mountains

The Blue Ridge Mountains

Myrtle Beach

Childrens' Laughter

Gooby's kisses

Visiting the zoo

NCIS

Watching TV at night to unwind

Footrubs

Feeling my hubby's arms wrapped around me

Forehead kisses

Bones

Once Upon a Time

Writers Conferences

Walking on the beach while the breeze blows

Wysteria

Lilacs

Shoes/Boots/Sneakers/Purses

Doing Laundry

Autumn and all its colors

Southern trees in spring

Chick Flicks (like The Proposal, Failure to Launch, Letters to Juliet, etc.)

John Hughes films

90's music

Watching Hockey

Handmade blankets

Scrapbooking

Taking Pictures

The way a child's eyes light up in moments of discovery

Ministering to others

Pizza

Les Miserable

Prophetic Words

Warm showers on cold mornings and cool showers on hot days

Spending the day browsing the book store

Journals 

What do you love this February? I'd love to hear your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here at My Thoughtful Spot! I love hearing them!