Monday, February 13, 2012

(Almost) Settled In

Photo Courtesy of Onda
We made it. After three crazy hectic days and a flared head cold, I've (almost) unpacked.

We are now residents of the third state (fourth for hubby) in our adventures on the road with hubby's career. Welcome to Georgia.
 
The kids are enrolled in their first day at a new school. The house is tiny, but we're snuggled in. And, Daddy's on his way home Friday!

I will be picking my blogging back up over the course of the next week. I now have cable internet (So long, satellite!) and am loving the high speed connection. Since the kiddos are all enrolled in school, I have my days back for working on my writing.

I can breathe a sigh of relief now...aaahhh...and maybe take a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Guess I won't see you when I'm in Aiken on Thursday, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here at My Thoughtful Spot! I love hearing them!