Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Presents, Presents Everywhere!

I sincerely apologize for the delay in announcing last week's winners. Life has taken over, and things have been busy, busy, busy this past week!

The winners of Marybeth Whalen's novel, She Makes it Look Easy are...
Carly and Anita!!! Thank you, ladies, for posting a comment. Carly, please email your address to amoralescmc@yahoo.com. Anita, I already have yours... ;)

I pray this brief post finds you all in great health and enjoying your holiday season!

Tomorrow, join me for guest blogger, Gayla Grace. Gayla writes about step-family dynamics and is sharing on how to deliver grace during the holiday season.

I'll also be posting on Friday this week. I'm really excited to share something God showed me this morning during my quiet reading time with Him.

I will not be posting next week. Instead, I'll be enjoying my family. My husband flies in Friday, and he'll be home for the holidays. I'll resume posting shortly after New Year's Day. Thank you for following my blog this past year, and I look forward to sharing life with you more in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here at My Thoughtful Spot! I love hearing them!