Thursday, November 26, 2009

Moving Success

Whew! It takes quite a bit to move to another state, especially when one's Grandfather passes away right when it's time to leave with the UHaul in tow...

I will truly miss my Grandpa. He was a very special man, who lived a simple life and appeared to enjoy every moment of it.

After almost a month of having no computer, I am back online and getting up and running again, so posts should come more frequently. We moved into a rental house that needed some new electrical outlets, as well as my computer deciding it was tired of working, so the power supply burned out, all at the same time...

But, all is well again, and I am grateful to God for all of the blessings in my life this Thanksgiving Day! Have a Happy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here at My Thoughtful Spot! I love hearing them!