Friday, November 7, 2008

Welcome to My Thoughtful Spot!

Hello! Welcome to My Thoughtful Spot! I am completely new to blogging, so please bear with me while I get started!

I am a Christian first and foremost, before anything else, so you will hear a lot about Jesus here, as He will be reflected in my life! Being human, I do still make mistakes, as we all do, so if you don't like something I say or have issues with something that I present, please keep that fact in mind!

I am a wife, second. I love my hubby very much, and we have happily celebrated our tenth anniversary this year! If you were to ask me what I appreciate most about him, I would say that I love his ability to retain the Word of God with such understanding and knowledge of it! I also love that he is a hard worker, something that seems to be rare in these days! And thirdly, he is a wonderful man who loves me and his children very much, and it shows in his attitudes toward us every day!

Thirdly, I am a mother. I am currently homeschooling my four children, who range from preschool to third grade levels. This is my first year homeschooling, and it is certainly an incredible undertaking! I think I will be learning as much as my children are this year!

And fourthly, I am a business woman / artisan! You can find my work at http://www.peekabooproductions.etsy.com/ , which is a website dedicated to selling all hand-crafted works! I love it there, and I am sure you will, too! Come on over and check us out!

I hope that you enjoy my blog, and I will be working diligently to keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here at My Thoughtful Spot! I love hearing them!