Saturday, June 7, 2014

Where on Earth Have You Been?

I know. It's been a looooooooong time since I posted. Like, half a year.

So where did I go?

Well, I moved. To Upstate South Carolina, the place I've wanted to live for three years. God is so good.

And my blogging efforts have moved. I've reevaluated all of the things I've been doing and had to prioritize. At the advice of my writing mentor and my agent, I've decided to shift my blogging to places where I am not the only person providing content.

What does that mean to you, my dedicated readers that I appreciate more than I could ever tell you?



If you have followed me for my encouraging and inspirational posts, please subscribe to Inspire A Fire. I am the Senior Editor of that site and will be taking up posting on a regular basis alongside the many talented writers I have on staff and contributing. I would love to continue encouraging and inspiring you from there.


If you have followed me for my writing posts, please subscribe to The Write Editing. I am co-writing with Andrea Merrell, and we are providing professional information about writing and editing on our new blog. I am currently writing a 5-part series called "Boredom Busters." Join me at The Write Editing to find out how to keep your readers turning pages. PS - We also run contests and have a guest blogger each month. Last month Ann Tatlock joined us. This month, Social Media Queen Edie Melson will share "You Might Be an Editor If..."

Once again, I thank you from the depths of my heart for sticking with me these past six years at The Thoughtful Spot. You're the best! I hope I'll see you at one or both of my new writing "spots."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here at My Thoughtful Spot! I love hearing them!